Via I° Maggio
99, 10040 Gerbole TO
Join us at Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference at Avio Aero, Torino, Italy, on November 23
This 5th edition of the Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference organized by Jakajima will be hosted by power systems manufacturer Avio Aero and supported by Platform Unmanned Cargo Aircraft. The conference will take place on November 23, 2017, at Avio Aero, Rivalta di Torino, Italy.
Registration with Early Bird discount: https://unmannedcargoaircraftconference.com/register/
Scope: The Conference aims to bring together manufacturers, operators, knowledge institutes, consultants and government organizations active in the upcoming field of unmanned cargo aircraft.
Unmanned Cargo Aircraft (UCA) are a relatively new phenomenon; the first UCA service is to be started in Kenya this year. UCA offer the potential to transport loads of 100 kg to 10 tons or more over both short and long distances, on routes that are unfeasible or uneconomical for other modes of transport.
During the conference, internationally renowned speakers will introduce UCA development projects and potential applications.
Topics to be covered are:
- UCA business models: how to earn money with UCA?
- UCA configurations: what could – and should – UCA look like?
- Regulation: where are UCA allowed to fly, and under which conditions?
- Societal benefits: what can UCA contribute to economic and social development?
- Industrial participation: how can UCA contribute to innovation and what opportunities do they generate for new enterprises?
It is a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and network with this pioneering community of unmanned cargo researchers, engineers, business developers and end-users.