Act fast: Early bird discount expiring 15 January for TUS Expo and RBE 2017! Take part for as little as 950 Euro.
Early bird pricing is now available for The Unmanned Systems Expo (TUS Expo) and RoboBusiness Europe (RBE) 2017. The early bird discount expires 15 January. Book your place today and save up to thousands of Euro’s!
Investment in unmanned systems and robotics businesses and technologies are on the rise. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to grow your business, boost your bottom line, and reach a high-level, international audience – all while saving money with early bird pricing – at TUS Expo and RBE 2017!
Part of the First International Robotics Week
TUS Expo and RBE are joining forces for the first time to bring thousands of unmanned systems and robotics professionals together at International Robotics Week, held 19 – 21 April 2017 at the World Forum in The Hague, the Netherlands. Apart from the 2 events, there is a week full of side activities in the metropolitan Delft – Rotterdam – The Hague region, such as live demonstrations, networking & social events, etc.
Book your stand to access:
– Over 4.000 anticipated attendees from across the industry
– A true European event with the most international audience of all events present in Europe
– Live presentation and demonstration zones
– A high level conference
– Networking and business matchmaking events
– Over 70% of attendees at decision-making level (2016 event data)
– Industry leading conference
Several exhibition packages and options are available, but space is limited and time is running out. Book by 15 Jan. 2017 for early bird rates and the best selection.