DRONE Experience Festival
16/17 de Septiembre de 2016
Drone Experience Festival
Salón de Eventos Profesionales de Drone Civil en Francia
Un evento interactivo y experimental
Del 16 al 17 de Septiembre de 2016
Nantes – Parque de Exposiciones
7 000m² de exposicion
2 salas de conferencia
Carreras FVP internacioanl
INDUSTRIE ET SOUS-TRAITANCE DU GRAND OUEST
TOUTES LES COMPÉTENCES INDUSTRIELLES ET INNOVATIONS TECHNOLOGIQUES
20-21-22 MARS 2018
20 March 2018, North Carolina Global TransPark, USA
Investments in large Unmanned Cargo Aircraft (UCA) surge. California-based Elroy Airis close to flying subscale prototypes of their unmanned cargo aircraft while Sabrewing Aircraft, another startup based in the state, hopes to fly its 65%-scale vehicle this fall, as mentioned by AviationWeek.
Meet them at the Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference on Mar 20 REGISTER HERE
Scope: The Conference aims to bring together manufacturers, operators, knowledge institutes, consultants, shippers and government organizations active in the upcoming field of unmanned cargo aircraft.
Unmanned Cargo Aircraft (UCA) are a relatively new phenomenon; the first UCA service is to be started in Kenya this year. UCA offer the potential to transport loads of 1 to 10 tons or more over both short and long distances, on routes that are unfeasible or uneconomical for other modes of transport.
During the conference, internationally renowned speakers will introduce UCA development projects and potential applications.
Focus topics of the conference are:
- UCA business models: how to earn money with UCA?
- UCA configurations: what could – and should – UCA look like?
- Regulation: where are UCA allowed to fly, and under which conditions?
- Societal benefits: what can UCA contribute to economic and social development?
- Industrial participation: how can UCA contribute to innovation and what opportunities do they generate for new enterprises?
- Market analysis
5th edition of the UAV SHOW will be held from October 10th to 12th, 2018.
The reference convention in France and Europe for all that concerns the research, development and use of drones for professional purposes, organized by Congress and Expositions de Bordeaux (CEB) and the Bordeaux Technowest technopole, will be distributed as follows:
- October 10th and 11th at Pavillon Pin Galant de Mérignac : BtoB lounge, round tables and conferences,
- October 13th in Saint-Hélène, near the Médoc, for flight tests and demonstrations